1. What is the information that we collect?
Personal Information: We may collect personal information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us while browsing our Mobile App. This includes, but is not limited to, your name, email address, phone number, and/or any specific online interaction (Examples: feedbacks and information requests received on the Mobile App) and any other information necessary to fulfil your order or provide customer support.
The Company collects your information from its Users including but not limited to the full name, address, contact details, e-mail address, IP address and standard web log information (“Personal Information”) while setting up an account with Stallion Buildtech or while making an online purchase. We may also sometimes collect and store your financial information if you have chosen to have them stored with us for future transactions. Further, the Company may directly or indirectly also collect and store your information like sign-on data, statistical information on page views, tracking usage pattern, information pertaining to access time, traffic to and from Stallion Buildtech and ad data (the said collection of information will be through cookies – although you may take requisite steps to disable the cookies we believe this may affect your ability to use the Mobile App). The aforesaid information so collected and stored by the Company may also be used, if necessary, to deny services in accordance with its Terms and Conditions. The Company stores and processes the Personal Information received by its Users on computers that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices. The Company also uses third parties to verify and certify their privacy principles. If you object to your Personal Information being transferred or used in this way please do not access, use, or download the Mobile App.
Non-Personal Information: We may collect non-personal information automatically as you navigate through our Mobile App. This information may include your browser type, operating system, referring URLs, and other anonymous statistical data.
2. How do We use your information?
Personal Information: We use your Personal Information to send e-mails for administrative purposes, process your orders, provide customer support, personalize your experience, and communicate with you regarding your orders, promotions, and updates. We may also use this information to improve our services and prevent fraudulent activities. The Company likewise collects and stores information to resolve disputes, collect fees, troubleshoot problems, encourage safe trading and enforce our policies. Similarly, the Company uses the information provided by you to customize the users' experience, measure interest in their services, inform users about services and updates, and communicate marketing and promotional offers to you.
Non-Personal Information: Non-personal information collected automatically is used for statistical analysis, troubleshooting, improving our Mobile App and services, and enhancing user experience.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information:
All information collected and stored by Stallion Buildtech is treated as strictly confidential and the Company does not and will not disclose or share such confidential and personal information to/with any third parties except in the following cases:
- The Company does not and shall not at any point in time, either sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties without their explicit consent.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- The right to make use of the personal information in any investigation or judicial process relating to fraud on account of transactions during the period the Company retains such information.
- To enforce the Company’s policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protects anyone’s rights, property, or safety.
- The Company may also share your personal information with its corporate affiliates who may help detect or prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services (Our corporate affiliates will market only to users who ask them to) or to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for e.g., our courier affiliate or supplier).
- The Company likewise may share the Personal Information with its third-party service providers in order to improve user experience and add new features after obtaining appropriate undertaking from said third party developers for the safe keeping of the Personal Information.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may engage trusted third-party service providers to perform certain functions on our behalf, such as marketing, and analytics. These service providers will have access to your personal information solely for the purpose of performing their functions and are obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of your information. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Mobile App. These companies may use information about you and your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements on the Mobile App and other sites about goods and services of interest to you. When you click on links and/or ad banners that take you to third-party websites, the third party may collect information about you on their website. The third party may have its own terms and privacy policies that differ from ours. We encourage you to read such posted privacy statement(s) whenever interacting with any website you visit.
- Staff: We may share your personal information with our staff member(s) on a need-to-know basis, for the purpose of providing services.
- Legal Compliance and Protection: We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with legal obligations, (b) protect our rights, property, or safety, (c) prevent fraud or illegal activities, or (d) enforce our agreements or policies.
4. Using third party’s Personal Information from Stallion Buildtech:
You may use third party personal information gathered from Stallion Buildtech only to contact and/or follow up and/or transact with another user about a specific posting. The aforesaid information cannot be used to send for spamming/phishing or collecting personal information from someone who has not consented to that.
5. Cookies and Tracking Technologies:
6. Review, Alteration and Deletion of Personal Information:
You may see, alter, or delete your personal information by reviewing your posting or account status tab. Further, you may contact the Company’s customer support portal at email@example.com to review any personal information that the Company collects and stores in its record but is not available for review on Stallion Buildtech. Please be informed that there may be a fee associated with such requests although these will not exceed the amounts permitted by law. The Company would like to further assure you that they delete all personal information that is no longer needed by them for the purposes mentioned herein above.
7. Analytics information:
We use third party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage treads for the services offered by the Mobile App. These tools collect information sent by your device or our services, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Services. We collect and use this analytics information from other users to identify any particular individual user.
8. Log Files:
Like most standard mobile applications and website servers, our server uses log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.